American (Traditional), Diners
Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 654 Irving St, San Francisco, CA 94122
Phone: (415) 665-3633
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForBreakfast, Brunch
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsNo
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
For a simple breakfast, Rain Tree works. They are fast, typically not crowded and decently priced. Food is no frills breakfast - eggs, pancakes, etc. It's been a neighborhood staple for a long time.
Perfect, no frills old school San Francisco diner. Inexpensive but good.
The food was decent, as was the service. Nothing really stood out. Potatoes were well cooked but under seasoned. My ham and cheese crepe had more onions than ham or cheese.
Decent breakfast. Old school place.
Good food and great service the people are very friendly